Last Updated on May 24, 2018
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the Service and the Service owners. Furthermore the way this Service processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
1. DATA WE COLLECT
Information you provide:
- Your username, password, and e-mail address when creating a Spinrilla account.
- User content that is posted to the Service (e.g., profile photos, comments, or any other media including audio & video files).
- Optionally you may provide audio & video files to be shared with other users of the Service.
- The Service does not have access to your location however third parties may use IP based geolocation for advertising purposes.
Device specific data:
- Information about your device such as the model and manufacturer, operating system version, carrier, and mobile browser.
- When accessing Spinrilla from a mobile device (such as Android or iOS) our analytics provider and our advertising networks may collect your device identifier. A device identifier is a unique set of characters to associate a device with yourself. Please note that a mobile device identifier cannot personally identify yourself.
- The IP address used to access the service.
2. HOW WE USE THE DATA
The Spinrilla mobile apps may display advertisements from third-party networks. The third-parties will do their best to serve a relevant ad while respecting your privacy. Under GDPR, you have the right to opt-out of providing data to third-party advertising networks before any data is collected by those services.
Device specific data (such as operation system and version) is used for analytics and advertising purposes. Our third party advertisers may serve ads targeted at a specific device type. In addition, knowing what type of devices are accessing the Spinrilla Services helps us build a better experience for a broader set of device types.
Collected data may be used to prevent fraud and abuse of the Spinrilla service.
3. WHERE WE SEND THE DATA
Collected data is sent to billing providers, services that maintain and monitor our application infrastructure, and analytics software. This data helps Spinrilla make financial decisions, ensure uptime of the website & mobile apps, and identify any errors that you may encounter while using the service.
4. GDPR LEGAL BASIS FOR COLLECTING DATA
Spinrilla collects the minimum amount of information required to provide the products and services you've requested. How we collect and use your data is covered by our legimate interest.
5. YOUR RIGHTS UNDER GDPR
Under GDPR, you have rights including the following:
- Know whether we store your data.
- Know what data is being stored.
- Have access to data you have provided to Spinrilla.
- Request that your data be permantly forgotton.
- Request the data we hold be provided to yourself or to another service.
- Correct any errors or misinformation regarding your data.
- Object to use of your data.
- Not be subject to decisions based purely on automated processing.
6. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Spinrilla does not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners and trusted affiliates for the purposes outlined above.
7. PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site and Mobile Apps.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.